NIGHT-TIME EYE CREAM
Reverse and revitalize the appearance of tired eyes with this peptide-enhanced overnight treatment that helps to restore resilience in and around the eye zone. Fortified with a liposomal complex of powerful radiance intensifying actives and illuminating botanicals, this crème helps to minimize discoloration typically experienced under the lower eye lid. Multi-functioning Peptides encourage elasticity and a restructuring in the cellular matrix which effectively combats laxity and puffiness often observed in the upper eye lid and brow.
- Matrixyl Synthe’6™: Powerful anti–wrinkle peptide which acts on 6 skin–rebuilding essentials of the skin matrix and dermal-epidermal junction (collagen I, II, IV, fibronectin, hyaluronic acid and lamin 5). It evens out skin and smooths wrinkles from the inside by rebuilding the skin where it is needed, particularly on the crow's feet.
- SYN®-AKE: A small peptide that enables the face to relax and helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and laughter lines.
- Niacinamide: Vitamin B3 offers a number of benefits for aged and photo-damaged skin and improved skin moisturization. Effective in improving skin texture and improving the appearance of hyperpigmented spots and red blotchiness, in addition to reducing the severity of fine lines. It stimulates collagen synthesis and production of ceramides, a lipid compound that contributes to the functional and structural integrity of the skin barrier.
- NanoWhite: A liposomal preparation combining powerful whitening ingredients with antioxidants for a strong brightening effect for under the eye.
- Boswellia: Creates clear, even-toned, more youthful looking skin. Naturally smoothing aiding in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Haloxyl™: Increases growth of keratinocytes. Reduces discoloration of under-eye dark circles. Reinforces firmness and tone of the eye area, as well as activate the elimination of blood originated pigments responsible for dark circle colour and local inflammation.
- Arginine: An essential amino acid, used as a skin conditioner and soother. One of the responsibilities of arginine is to support the production of nitric oxide, which widens blood vessels to enhance blood flow. This amino acid also activates the production of protein, and because of this action it is believed to help expedite wound healing, prevent tissue and deterioration.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: To apply, tap gently around the entire eye area, including eyelid.